Meet Roberta Havey
My family and my home are very important to me, and it gives me joy to help other families achieve their goal of home ownership. Whether I am helping you to buy a new home or to restructure your current loan, I will work to help you make the best decision on your mortgage. I have handled all phases of a loan application from processing to underwriting to closing. I have managed mortgage offices for over 20 years, but what I enjoy most is working directly with my customers.
Working at Bell Mortgage allows me to offer competitive rates and low lender fees, while also offering in-house processing and the ability to close loans as quickly as you need to. My goal is to make you a satisfied client who will return to me for your next loan and also refer me to your family and friends needing home financing.
I moved to Arizona from Wisconsin in 1983 and have made this state our family's home. I have been married to Patrick since 1986 and have two wonderful children: Elizabeth and Nick. Our family loves to travel, golf, relax in Pinetop and visit family back in Wisconsin.
Our process is smooth and simple from start to finish:
- Talk with me. I will work with you to help you determine your financing options and answer all your questions.
- Apply Online. Complete your mortgage application at your convenience through our online application.
- Work together through final approval. From the time your application is received, I work with you to ensure you move through the process checkpoints to final approval.
- Closing on your loan. Prior to loan closing, I will review the Closing Disclosure, funds needed and documentation to bring to close with you. On closing day the final documents are signed at the title company and you receive the keys to your new home!
Home Financing Calculators
- Should I refinance?
- How much will my fixed rate mortgage payment be?
- How much will my adjustable rate mortgage payments be?
- How much will my payments be for a balloon mortgage?
- Should I rent or buy?
- Which mortgage is better for me?
- How much will I save by increasing my mortgage payment?
- How much mortgage might I qualify for?
- How much home can I afford?
- Should I consolidate my loans?
I have worked with Roberta as my preferred loan officer for over 15 years. Roberta has a wealth of experience and knowledge to handle a variety of borrowers' financing needs. She is a true professional in her field as well as a great lady.
Over the years, Roberta has handled my clients with dedication and sincerity, enabling me to focus on their real estate needs. She has also been the loan officer I turn to for my personal financing requirements.
I look forward to continuing our business relationship in the years to come.
Canyon Shadows Realty, Designated Broker
I have been working with Roberta for 9 years. Roberta is very committed to providing all clients and business partners with high quality customer service. Her expertise in many loan programs allows her to customize the financing to meet the needs of her clients. Her professionalism, attention to detail and customer service background will assure you a pleasant and successful transaction.
Settlement Center Manager, Stewart Title Lender Services